Art in the Park
Calling all area artists! Join us at Art in the Park
Where: Bedford Centennial Park (around the gazebo) between the Bedford Branch Library (8575 Jackman Road) and the Bedford Junior High School.
When: Saturday, June 28, 2014 from 11:00 a.m. through 6:00 p.m.
Bedford Branch Library Attn: Art in the Park
8575 Jackman Road, Temperance, MI 48182
- Booth space will be 10’ x 10’. Artists provide their own canopy/tent, chairs, tables and other display equipment.
- Early bird registration begins April 1 through May 30, 2014. Cost is $35 per space. From June 1 through June 20, 2014 the cost is $50 per space. No registrations will be accepted after June 20, 2014.
- Limited spaces with electrical service are available at an extra cost of $5. Personal generators that operate at less than 60 decibels will be allowed, although festival staff reserves the right to ask it to be shut off in the event of a complaint.
- Limited tables are available at a rental fee of $5 each.
- Exhibits must be completely set up by 10:30 a.m. There will be many events, including a parade, on the school grounds between Dean Road and the Library. This area is expected to become congested by 11:00 a.m. so please plan accordingly.
- This event is being held outside on grassy, mostly shaded grounds. We cannot guarantee that your site will be on level ground. Please be prepared for any weather! Artists are responsible for securing their tent for wind protection.
For more information please contact Jodi Russ at the Bedford Branch Library 734-847-6747 or email@example.com. Checks should be made payable to Bedford Community Arts Council.
All work must be original work of the applicant. At least two images of your artwork must be submitted with your application. Images can also be emailed to BedfordArtinthePark@gmail.com
Unacceptable work includes, but is not limited to: manufactured items, production work, kits, velvet paintings, imports and buy-and-sell items. The Art Committee reserves the right to reject items during the show which are in poor taste.
Distasteful signs such as sales or bargain specials, as well as political or business advertisements (other than the artists) should not be displayed at booths. It is suggested that you have a full range of priced items, both high and low, to offer work affordable to all. Booths may be shared by more than one artist provided all artists are listed on the application form. All displays must be within the designated booth space.