Announcing the 2016 Summer Reading Program Theme
Kids everywhere share a passion for play! This summer, we explore sports, games, and movement through books, activities, science experiments, art projects, and more. In addition to enjoying playing together, our Summer Readers will have the opportunity to challenge themselves, try new things, and work together to set records! Every child, whether a sports fan or not, is sure to enjoy this summer’s program. On your mark, get set, read! All information and registration will be available on the Library’s event calendar by May 1, 2016.
- Programs will begin the week of June 13, 2016 and run through July 31, 2016. Registration is required.
- For a calendar view of all Summer Reading Programs in Monroe County, visit our calendar.
- Download the 2016 Summer Reading flyer.
- Programs are subject to change. Please check your local branch for more information.
- Don’t forget to check out all of our preschool programs this summer for the little ones, too!