How to Register for a Computer Class
How do I sign up for a class?
You can register using our online calendar or call the branch the class is scheduled to be held.
- Click on the event in our online calendar, click on register now and fill out the registration form. Registration will open for each class 30 days prior to the start date of the class.
- If you have an email address please include it in the registration form. You will then be able to receive a reminder of the class and any notifications.
- If the computer class is full, you will be put onto a waiting list and notified via email if a spot has opened up. *Not all classes have waiting lists.
- If you have any questions or do not have computer access, please contact any branch of the Monroe County Library System for assistance in registering for a class
- For more detailed information on using the Calendar check out the Calendar Quick Guide.
When should I register for a class?
Registration begins 30 days prior to the beginning of the class.
If I must cancel my registration, what do I do?
You can call the branch where you are scheduled to take the class or go onto our online calendar and click "Display Personal Schedule." You will be asked for your Conformation Number and Last Name and it will show you all the classes you are registered for. Just click on the Cancel link and you will be removed from the class list.
If my class is canceled, how will I know?
We will make every effort to contact you. If there is a weather emergency, please call the branch where the class is scheduled.
Are there any registration or material fees?
No. All classes and materials are completely free.
Do I need a library card to register for a class?
No. However, there are many benefits of owning a card.